Au Pairs and Taxes

Monday, 27 February 2017

By April 18, 2017 the au pair should file form 1040NR-EZ or 1040NR to report his or her au pair stipend for the previous calendar year. In order to file income taxes in the U.S., all au pairs need to have either a social security number or an Individual Taxpayer […]